It’s the Difference Between Estimating and Knowing.
Wireless expense management with one mobile carrier is hard enough, but when dealing with multiple carriers the task quickly becomes overwhelming. Wireless Analytics is able to combine multiple wireless carrier invoices and other mobile billing accounts into one easy-to-use, customizable, online interface on our CLEAN Platform™ WEM software. And because no two organizations are alike, Wireless Analytics also offers significant flexibility in customizing reports so you have the information your organization needs at the touch of a button.
Isn’t it time you partnered with a vendor that looks out for your best interests? Contact us today and discover the difference real service can make.
Our CLEAN Platform™
The perfect tool for mobile end users.
Our web-based proprietary CLEAN Platform™ (Communications Lifecycle Expense Analytics Platform) is a best-of-breed wireless expense management (WEM) software that integrates smoothly into any organization.
- Get complete visibility into wireless usage and spending across an entire enterprise
- Quickly navigate an easy-to-read dashboard
- Customizable. Drill down on the information important for you and organize it as you wish
- Request device support in a matter of seconds
Online Visibility & Reporting Tools
An unprecedented level of billing detail - perfect for power users.
While CLEAN provides a level of analytics and interactivity for the end user, WAPulse provides customized mobility usage reports that give analysts and admins instant access to the types of devices individuals are using, and how they are using them (e.g., roaming, overages, etc.).
Additional information through custom reports provides the exact detail you need with quick turnaround. Some providers consider this "out-of-scope".
We consider it part of providing you with the best wireless expense management possible.
Mobile Device Management
Making it easy every step of the way.
Wireless Analytics partners with leading mobile device management (MDM) providers like MobileIron, AirWatch, MaaS360, Microsoft Intune, and many more.
Here's what you can expect:
- Consultation to determine your needs and recommend the right MDM platform for your enterprise
- Expert assistance from our staff of in-house mobility IT architects for installing on-premise hardware and integration with your current IT infrastructure
- Hassle-free migration services for moving from one MDM solution to another
- Attentive technical support and upgrade assistance of your chosen MDM solution after installation
To make sure your investment in Wireless Analytics is performing as it should, we deliver quantifiable ROI measurements. The next step is yours. Contact us today and learn how Wireless Analytics can help you manage your mobile devices.